The Zenmuse XT S is a weather-resistant thermal camera, featuring an infrared thermal imaging sensor with high thermal sensitivity and resolutions for clear and detailed thermal imagery. It enables firefighters, police officers, inspectors and more to gather intel beyond the capabilities of visual data, and act on them quickly to save money, time and lives.
- Refined Thermal Imaging
The Zenmuse XT S is equipped with a 19mm lens on a 640×512, 25Hz refresh rate radiometric sensor, with 2x and 4x digital zoom capabilities, while an enclosed design gives it an IP44 ingress protection rating.
- Temperature Measurement with Ease
- Spot Meter: Tap a point for real-time temperature measurements.
- Area Measurement: Select an area to get the max, min and average temperatures.
- Intelligent Features
- Temp Alarm: Get notified when an object’s temperature exceeds a pre-set limit.
- Color Palettes: Adjust the colors applied to thermal data.
- Isotherm: Select how colors are distributed across a specific temperature range.
- Thermal Data Analysis
The radiometric sensor on the Zenmuse XT S captures temperature data on each picture and, when stored in R-JPEG file formats, can be analyzed later using the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool software to adjust parameters such as emissivity and reflected temperature for a more detailed inspection report.
The Zenmuse XT S is compatible with DJI’s leading Matrice 300 Series and Matrice 200 Series V2 drone platforms when used with the DJI Pilot flight control app.